The Prosperity Project
Nurture your growing business
The Prosperity Project on the Mornington Peninsula is a 12 week course for brave business owners, creatives and entrepreneurs, ready to make a change.
Runs every friday from 16 AUGUST until 1 NOVEMBER 2019
Gain expert knowledge, combat isolation and grow a thriving, independent business with the support of other business owners. Working from home can be isolating. It’s difficult to network with other business owners and share knowledge, skills and resources. It’s hard to constantly battle self-doubt and forge forward on your own. Allow your business friendships to blossom naturally by joining our weekly course for business owners who want to nurture their body, mind and business.
What will you learn?
- Tell your authentic story
- Define what makes your business different
- Many forms of communication;
- Set realistic goals
- Identify your ideal client
- All about content marketing and affiliate marketing
- Solve your customers’ problems
- Learn to balance profit and purpose
- Understand customer retention drives your success
Make it happen!
Through this 12-week course you get affordable education and learn to minimise the risks involved in running a business. Work ON your business while you are learning. Weekly workshops are supported by hands-on specialists in writing, graphic design and marketing so you keep on making positive progress.
You will also get:
- Local business contacts and new friendships with fellow students
- Coffee, tea and a yummy lunch every Friday
- A free day of co-working at The Garden
- Online access to all the course books and our online forum
- Discounts for further courses to continue on with your journey
- Discount for The Garden’s contractors in Design, website, marketing, tech, copywriting
- A free Facebook group 7 day challenge before the course begins and see if you enjoy our learning style and what we teach
What is The Prosperity Project?
The Garden Prosperity Project is a hands-on learning project made up of 3 courses with a total of 36 modules. This first course covers the first 12 modules, which give you the foundations to set up your business and get it on your customer’s radar.
Designed by Nina Montgomery, it caters to a variety of students who need business and marketing skills delivered in a format that is clear and easy to understand.
An entire learning system, The Prosperity Project teaches creatives and entrepreneurs how to balance their private and professional lives while achieving business success through focus and collaboration.
Week 1 Core values
Week 2 Personal brand
Week 3 Business brand
Week 4 Goal setting
Week 5 Content marketing
Week 6 Ideal customer
Week 7 Journey mapping
Week 8 Affiliate marketing
Week 9 Sales funnels
Week 10 Customer lifecycle
Week 11 Pricing
Week 12 Unique value proposition
Costs of the 12 week course: $1200 (inc. GST)
Dates & times
Every Friday from 10AM until 2PM,
starting Friday the 16th August and finishing Friday the 1st November.
First Floor 100A Young Street Frankston, Victoria, 3199
We serve yummy sandwiches and fruit for lunch. Let us know if you have any dietary requirements.