NOURISH . FLOURISH . GROW
The Prosperity Project offers you an opportunity to shine!
We invite holistic practitioners, creatives and entrepreneurs to be part of the Prosperity Project & Kickstart your business in 2018.
If you are wanting to START out in business or MOVE your exisiting business into a professional environment with a great vibe, then we encourage you to apply to make yourself home at The Garden.
As practitioners and consultants, the challenges of growing a thriving business can become major blockages to your path to success. Having experienced these challenges ourselves, we want to make it as easy as possible for others, and the Prosperity Project is our way of helping you GROW!
What’s the criteria?
- Applicants must be fully qualified in your modality
- Are starting a new business or moving from a home-based business or another location
- Available for monthly check-ins with The Garden Co-founders, Emily & Jo and to participate in the Nourish Flourish Grow Business Program provided by The Garden
- Must be able to provide your own equipment, including towels (rooms are furnished)
- Show you are genuinely passionate about this opportunity to grow your business and be an active member of The Garden – Mind Body Business
- To participate in the Prosperity Project for a minimum of 3 months
- A weekly minimum of ONE FULL DAY (8 hrs) at The Garden. Higher discounts apply for 2 or 3 days a week
What are the benefits for Prosperity Project participants?
- Straight up – ONE MONTH FREE RENT in one of the Acacia Consulting Rooms at The Garden
- Ongoing rent is considerably discounted, increasing incrementally as your business grows
- Networking & co-working with other like-minded holistic professionals
- Join other Garden consultants with a Member Profile on our website
- A huge amount of business support – goal setting, accountability, mentoring
- Marketing support to assist your business growth
- Build a successful, fulfilling & PROSPEROUS business
- 50% Discount on a Connected Business Membership
We invite you to complete this application form to express your interest in the Prosperity Project. It is important to note that there are only SIX places available.
Applications for the first round close on March 17th at 5pm (this has been extened). We will be in contact with you within 3 working days of receiving your application to organise a time to discuss the opportunity. More specific details about the criteria, commitment and benefits will be provided during this discussion.
If you are ready to be challenged & supported in growing a thriving business, now is your time!