Join us in this class to learn how to make your very own jewellery and reversible bag . Using a beautiful range of fabrics, you’ll learn to make your own jewellery and bag. You can add your own customisations to the bag design to create something that is very individual and unique.
No previous sewing experience is required.
In the jewellery session you will create a necklace and earring set featuring the fabric that you will use in the bag.
The workshop is structured to have 1 hour making and designing your jewellery with Sarah and 1 hour sewing with Robyn.
The class (and price) includes the following –
* different fabrics for you to make your own bag.
* all sewing equipment supplied on the evening
* potted succulents to put in your bag
* a choice of different materials to make your jewellery from (metal or wood) and fabric to feature
* silver plated chain and jewellery findings (earring posts, backs and chains)
* fun and lots of tips and techniques to take home with you.
The class is a maximum of 6 people which allows for a lot of time with each instructor and sharing with other participants. It is a fun and intimate environment. It is ideal as a gift set or to keep all for yourself – because you deserve it!
There will be additional jewellery materials to purchase on the night including: Nickel free options – stainless steel. Sterling silver earring wires and chains.
Robyn will also have fabrics and various items from her range available on the night to purchase.
If you have any special requests please contact us.